The 3rd World Congress on World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT'18) was successfully held Budapest, Hungary on April 12 - 14, 2018.
We would like to express our appreciation to the congress participants, authors, and keynote speakers. Their expertise, contributions, and interest resulted in the Congress becoming a major success!
For the highlights of the event, please visit: Congress Highlights
MHMT is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of momentum, heat and mass transfer. The congress is composed of 5 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 5 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
ENFHT'18 - 3rd International Conference on Experimental and Numerical Flow and Heat Transfer
ICMTOD'18 - 3rd International Conference on Mass Transfer Operation and Devices
ICMFHT'18 - 3rd International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer
CSP'18 - 3rd International Conference on Combustion Science and Process
ICHTD'18 - 3rd International Conference on Heat Transfer Devices
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Paper Submission Deadline
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. Authors are invited to submit their papers by February 1, 2018.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Dr. Lixin Cheng as the Congress Chair for the 3rd World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT'18).
Dr. Guodong Xia
Beijing University of Technology Beijing, China
ICMFHT'18 Keynote Speaker
Dr. Khoo Boo Cheong
National University of Singapore, Singapore
ENFHT'18 Keynote Speaker